Interior Construction & Detailing for Designers & Architects
, Sixth Edition is a comprehensive guide for students, interior designers, and architects involved in commercial and residential construction.
Clear and complete explanations of how to select suitable materials and components and determine appropriate construction techniques make this book an essential, time-saving reference.
- Acoustics, Decorative Metals, Partitions
- Architectural Woodwork, Doors and Hardware, Security Systems
- Audiovisual Spaces, Flooring Construction and Finishes, Signage Systems
- Barrier-Free Design, Glazing, Structural Coordination
- Building Codes and Regulations, Licensure, Sustainable Design
- Building Investigation, Means of Egress, Wall Finishes
- Ceilings, Mechanical and Electrical Systems, Coordination
- Interested in a prep course for the NCIDQ® IDFX, IDPX, or Practicum?
- Designed to provide easy access to essential information, this book’s key features include:
- Over 350 figures and tables.
- More than 2,500 index entries.
- Applicable Construction Specification Institute MasterFormat numbers in section heads.
- Quick-reference boxed text containing supplementary information.
- A chapter-by-chapter list of additional references.
- Binding: Paperback
- Publisher: PPI, A Kaplan Company